Get Books for My Book Club
BOOK CLUB REQUEST SERVICE
Select one contact to represent your book club.
Request Forms may be picked up at the Circulation Desk or click the button for a printable form:
Book Club Request Form
Include the following information:
- The name and phone number of the contact person
- The title and author of the book
- The number of copies needed
- The date needed by
- The date of the book discussion
Email the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request or drop off the completed form in person. (See email form below.)
Please keep in mind:
- Newer titles (less than a year in print) and bestsellers are difficult to locate in multiple copies.
- Be sure to leave plenty of time (preferably one month or more) for books to arrive and be processed.
- If your book club selects titles several months in advance, you can give us those titles and dates as well.
We will call the contact person when all copies have arrived.
For further information please contact Eileen Topitzer, Reference Librarian, at 203.272.2245 or via the Interlibrary Loan email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or use our email form. (Enter YOUR email address in the email address line!)